Penal Code 1203.4

Petition the Court to Dismiss the case

Penal Code 1203.4 allows you to petition the court to dismiss the case once you have successfully completed probation, or in any other case, in the interests of justice.

If you have successfully completed probation, you may be entitled to relief.

What if you are still on probation?

If you are still on probation at the time of the petition, you still may be able to get relief under Penal Code 1203.3 and 1203.4.

You must first terminate probation before you can petition the court for a dismissal.

Call the Office Today to Discuss.

Call Mr. Scarfe today to discuss options relating to dismissals.